ZSI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @zsi.gov.in. Candidates can check the latest ZSI Recruitment 2022 Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at zsi.gov.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided ZSI Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at ZSI official website zsi.gov.in
ZSI Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
|Company Name||ZSI Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 – Rs. 54,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/07/2022|
ZSI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for POST DOCTORAL FELLOW in Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, Chennai-28. The position is for a period of one year and purely on temporary basis and will be terminated or renewed based on performance.
- Position: Post Doctoral Fellow
- No of Posts: 1
- Educational Qualification: PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences firom a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as research experience) recognized Institution/Univer in a sity after M.Sc. with at least two research paper in Science Citation Indexed(SCI) journals.
- Desirable Qualification: Research experience in taxonomy, molecular systematics, zoology, experience in handling DNA lab equipment, molecular data analysis and data interpretation supported by publications, field survey experience in nature and wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection and statistical analysis.
- Remuneration: Rs. 47,000/- + Admissible HRA (As perrules) per month, Rs. 49,000/- & Rs.54,000/ in subsequent years based on performance and recommendations of the committee.
The upper age limit for applying for award of PDF shall be 40 years as on the date of application. Upper age limit is relaxed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)/Women/ Physically Challenged applicants as per Govt. of India rules.
ZSI Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Applications must be accompanied by a Fee in the form of an Account Payee Bank Demand Draft (Rs.400/- for general candidates, Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates)
Selection Process for ZSI Recruitment 2022
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Mere possession of qualification and experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection. Although, there isindication for number of vacancies, the Director, ZSIreserve the rights for selection of any number of candidates.
- Short listed candidates will be informed through email and speed post for appearing before an interview committee.
- A candidate called for interview will be paid Second Class Railway fares by the shortest route from his/her place of permanent residence to the place of interview and back. However, ZSI will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview
How to Apply ZSI Recruitment 2022 at zsi.gov.in?
- The last Date for submission of the completely filled application form is 11th July, 2022.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, #130, Santhome High Road, Chennai-600 028 by Speed Post/Registered Post super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for POST DOCTORAL FELLOW 11th July, 2022.
- The last date of receipt of application from candidates in northeastern states, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti, Pangi and Chamba, Andaman Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep will be 18 th July, 2022.